Explore Kutch amongst the locals of Gujarat with TLOT’s blueprint for a 5 day backpackers roadtrip around the different regions of Kutch. Visit a tribal village, the arid white desert of Rann, Fossil park and Dholavira- one of the oldest Harappan civilisations found in India.
TRIP COST: Rs 8000/-
- Accommodation (3 to 6 based on room size)
- Entry Fee
- Lunch and Dinner at Rann on Day 3
- Breakfast at Rann on Day 4
- Travel to Bhuj
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
This backpacking trip will have a minimum of 6 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the numbers mentioned below:
Divya Pai: +91 9833101101 / +91 9987294963
Sherwin Rebello: +91 9833494963
If the above two numbers are out of reach please call:
TLOT Office: +91 7506420520
or mail us at: email@example.com
- Reach Bhuj by 12:00HRS and check into the guest house
- Post lunch take a sharing jeep ride to the Mandvi beach. Enjoy sunset on the beach while gorging on the local chats of Kutch. (Travel time approximately 2hrs- 58km one way)
- Return to the guest house for the night.
- Leave at 07:00 HRS by SUV to visit the famous site of Dholavira and explore the ruins and excavated remains from the Harappa Civilisation with a local guide. (Travel time approximately 5hrs- 219km one way)
- Return to Bhuj by sundown.
- Explore the local market area of Bhuj in the evening.
- Post breakfast at around 08:00 HRS leave by SUV to visit the fossil park near Bhuj. This fossil park is famously known to be filmed in the Jurrasic park movie.
- Enroute visit the remote yet vibrant tribal village at Bhimsar.
- Reach by noon to Kala Dungar to witness the Jackal feeding.
- Head to The Little Rann of Kutch and check into a nearby authentic handicraft village stay for the night.
- Visit the white desert for the magnificent view of the sunset and spend the evening exploring the events at Rann Utsav. (Total travel time for the day approximately 3hrs- 160km)
- Post breakfast leave to return back to Bhuj. Check into the same guest house.
- Evening at leisure.
- Leave for local sightseeing at Bhuj, visit the Prag Mahal and the Bhujia fort.
- The trip will end at noon.