If you want to explore the hippie trail In Himachal take a look at the below given blueprint across Dharamshala, Kasol and Mandi. Visit the taboo village of Malana, take a dip in the hot spring at kheerganga, star gaze at Parashar lake and indulge in some junkie shopping at Mcleodganj. With unique stays in some remote villages of Parvati valley and food like none other in the mountains, this trip is for those who want to backpack around Himachal in a shoe string budget.
Trip Date: 14th to 24th April 2016
Trip Cost: ₹13,000/-
- All travel from Delhi and back
- Accommodation (3 to 6 in a room depending on room size)
- Entry fees if any
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusion section.
This backpacking trip will have a maximum of 15 backpackers and a minimum of 8 backpackers.
Only on payment of 50% of the trip cost will a seat be confirmed.
For more information please contact us on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Divya Pai: +91 9833101101 // +91 9987294963
or mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to carry:
- Valid ID proof with address. (No college ID or PAN card)
- Essentials to pack.
- Board an overnight HRTC ordinary bus from New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri Gate at 20:30 HRS to Dharamshala ( 12hrs)
- Reach Dharamshala by 07:00HRS. Take a local bus to Mcleodganj at 08:00HRS and check into a guest house.
- Post lunch visit the waterfall and temple at Bhagsunag.
- Evening at leisure in Mcleodganj.
- Post breakfast visit the Dalai lama temple and walk to the gothic St Johns church (1km).
- Post lunch walk to the village of Dharamkot (3km).
- For the evening sunset head to Naddi and Dal lake.
- Head back to Mcleodganj by 18:30HRS.
- Leave at 08:00HRS and take a bus from Dharamshala to Mandi (127km- 5hrs)
- From Mandi take another bus to Parashar lake.
- Reach the top and check into a Dorm/tented stay.
- Spend the night star gazing around the serene lake.
- Post breakfast leave from Parashar Lake to Mandi in a local bus.
- From Mandi take a local bus to Kasol. (90km- 3.5 hrs)
- Reach Kasol and check into a family guest house.
- Evening at leisure.
- Last day in Kasol, spend first half of the day wandering through the streets or shopping.
- Pack up and leave for Kullu HRTC bus station by 14:30 HRS.
- Board a local ordinary HRTC bus from Kullu to ISBT New Delhi by 17:00 HRS.
- Reach New Delhi ISBT Kashmiri gate by 09:00HRS